Free Initial Consultation
Call – (219) 865-6262
Text – (219) 405-0774
Se Habla Español

Injury Lawyers Dyer

Injury Lawyers Dyer

The aftermath of an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence and that leaves you injured can be exceptionally difficult to endure. Not only do you have related medical expenses that may be piling up, but you also have to address any lost earnings you experience and the pain and suffering wrought by the accident. It’s a lot, but experienced injury lawyers in Dyer can help. 

Your Injury Claim

Injury claims can come in any number of shapes and sizes, but some of the most common categories include:

  • Premises liability claims caused by property owner negligence, such as slip and fall accidents
  • Traffic accidents of all kinds, including truck, car, motorcycle, bike, and pedestrian accidents 
  • Accidents at the workplace (workers’ compensation claims)

Medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and wrongful death claims are also closely related to injury claims. If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you have important legal rights that are worth protecting.

Who is at Fault?

The State of Indiana allows you to seek compensation for the losses you suffer even if you share part of the fault in the matter, which is called contributory fault. This means that – as long as you are determined to be no more than 50 percent responsible for the accident that leaves you injured – you can seek compensation for the percentage of fault the other party bears. For example, if you bear 10 percent of the responsibility, your compensation will be reduced by this 10 percent, and the other party will owe you 90 percent of the total compensation settled upon or awarded.  

The losses You Experience  

The losses (or legal damages) associated with negligence-injury claims tend to be considerable and can include all the following:

  • Property damage (such as if your vehicle is damaged in a traffic accident)
  • Medical expenses, including those related to any ongoing healthcare needs
  • Lost income, which is all the more challenging if your earning potential is affected
  • Your physical and emotional pain, which can make your other losses that much more difficult to address and which can be especially difficult to overcome
An important aspect of your injury claim is ensuring that your full range of losses is addressed succinctly, which is an excellent job for your dedicated injury lawyer. 

Help Protect Your Claim

Although your claim is naturally unique, there are several helpful steps that are universally beneficial when it comes to protecting injury claims, including:

  • Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions
  • Consult with a savvy injury lawyer early in the process
  • Leave the insurance company in the capable hands of your injury lawyer
  • Refrain from posting on social media until after your claim is resolved
An Experienced Injury Lawyer in Dyer Is Here to Help

The formidable injury lawyers at Tanzillo Stassin & Babcock, P.C., in Dyer are well equipped to skillfully fight for your legal rights – in pursuit of your rightful compensation and fullest recovery. We are on your side, so please don’t wait to contact us for more information today.

NUVEW | Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Notice

Attorney Advertising. This information is designed for general information only. The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Past results and testimonials are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction of the outcome of your case, and should not be construed as such. Past results cannot guarantee future performance. Any result in a single case is not meant to create an expectation of similar results in future matters because each case involves many different factors, therefore, results will differ on a case-by-case basis. By providing certain contact information herein, you are expressly authorizing the recipient of this message to contact you via the methods of communication provided.
Call Now Button