Crown Point Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents happen, and if you have been injured in an accident, our Crown Point personal injury lawyers at Tanzillo Stassin & Babcock, P.C., are here to help you get the best compensation you deserve.
How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you in so many ways and improve your chances of getting the best compensation. Some of the things the experienced lawyer can do to make a difference in your case include the following:
- Investigation. Knowing what happened before and during the accident is critical in building a strong case for a personal injury claim. When you retain one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, we will make sure all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case are fully investigated, and there is documentation and other evidence to tell the story of what happened. If something is missing, we could hire other professionals to use technology in reconstructing the accident scene. Having a thorough investigation and evidence to show what happened will make it possible to get you the best settlement possible or the best compensation after trial.
- Negotiation. When an accident occurs, the victim is likely to receive a call from the insurance company adjuster for the other person who was at fault in the accident. These adjusters are trained professionals whose sole purpose is to settle a potential personal injury claim for as little as possible. If you receive such a call, it is in your best interest to politely decline the call and instead have an experienced personal injury lawyer do the talking and negotiation for you. If we are representing you, one of our skilled personal injury lawyers will negotiate and get the best settlement possible for you.
- Trial. It is our objective to get the best settlement for you from the insurance company. However, if we believe the final offer to settle from the insurance company is not fair or reasonable, we will advise you to take the case to trial. In this case, we will prepare and present a compelling case to the judge or jury with the aim of having you get the monetary compensation you deserve.
Determining the Compensation You Deserve
In determining the compensation you deserve, many factors are taken into consideration, with the objective being to put you as whole as you would have been if the accident had not occurred. This is simply making sure that you get compensation for all the expenses and costs you have incurred and spent because of the accident plus more, which includes the following:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages or income, including projected income
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
When you retain us, we make sure that the compensation you receive for your injuries is fair and reasonable so as not to leave you disadvantaged because of the accident. This is a key difference between having an experienced and skilled personal injury lawyer representing you and not having one.
Speak with a Crown Point Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in an accident in the Crown Point area, contact our office and ask to speak to one of our knowledgeable attorneys. We are ready to assist you.